New: Chief Financial Officer
BECOME A PART OF WHERE GREAT BEER BEGINS
We are growing fast and seeking a seasoned, energetic leader to guide and mentor our global finance team in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. If you have a successful track record of leading distributed financial teams through expansion into new international markets and M&A, digital transformation, risk management, and policy development as the tip of the spear — and minting great leaders in the process — we encourage you to apply now with your resume and cover letter.
We’re more than a box of hops
There’s something about putting your hands in the earth that keeps your mind on the planet and the future. As a 100% grower-owned, multi-generational company, it’s nearly impossible for us to overlook the impact of every business decision on the environment and local economy, not to mention, our customers, employees and communities. In addition to ensuring the availability of top-quality hops to brewers around the world, our efforts are always focused on improving the world around us.
Years in business
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & LTD packages
Retirement planning & assistance programs
Based on personal & organizational performance
Paid opportunities to give back to your community
Continuing education & tuition assistance
Wellness & cellular reimbursement options
got the chops?
Successful candidates are both technical and human leaders. Have you inspired and motivated people to become proactively engaged leaders and evangelists within their areas of expertise?
You encourage the team to grow, but are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work
You’ve maintained working expertise in finance, business and technology trends
You see the long term vision and empower the team to accomplish great things
Email us your resume and cover letter to apply.
As a key member of the Executive Team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and have a dotted-line report to the Audit Committee of the Grower-Owners. Based in company headquarters in Yakima WA, the CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company both domestically and internationally. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, taxation, and treasury as well as being the point person for institutional relationships with banking, auditing, and legal partners. Together with the CEO and other members of the Executive team the CFO will actively participate in additional aspects of leading the company including forecasting, strategic planning, legal assessments, plant and property management, and potential investment opportunity reviews.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Results-driven, detail-oriented personality; eager to partner with executive team to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Knowledge of manufacturing supply chain and/or agriculture industry preferred
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Knowledge and familiarity with ERP software, Sage X3 preferred
- International experience, including but not limited to foreign currencies, non-US taxation issues, non-US cultural exposure.
DAY TO DAY
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization including managing and developing the YCH team of accounting and finance professionals
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors, and the other YCH executives in order to help manage and grow the company
- Ensure credibility of the Finance and Accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities in both the short and long term
- Help budget, forecast, and help oversee current and future investments and capital expenditures
- Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO, The Board of Directors, and the Audit Committee
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed
Email us your resume and cover letter to apply.